An Emergency Response Team (ERT) was, originally intended to evacuate employees and to fight fires. AEGIS incident response team or emergency response team (ERT) is a group of people (number of guards, supervisor, and security officer and executive according to situation) who used to be prepared for and respond to any emergency incident, such as a natural disaster or an interruption of business operations. Our team is generally composed of specific members designated before an incident occurs, although under certain circumstances the team may be an ad hoc group from AEGIS. The number of personnel required to staff the Emergency Response Team will depend on the size and complexity of the incident.
AEGIS Emergency Response Team (ERT) comprises
- Composition of specific members
- Dedicated Vehicle support
- First aid support by team member
The first person on-scene will typically serve as an individual decision-maker to support the situation until relieved by the main team.
Responsibilities for the first person on-scene include (not limited to):
- Taking appropriate personal protective measures
- Notifying Supervisory Personnel and/or Incident team leader of the incident
- Advising personnel in the area of any potential threat and/or initiating evacuation procedures
- Eliminate potential ignition sources
Supervisory Personnel responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Initiate initial response actions if they are the first person on the scene (mentioned above)
- Restrict access to the incident scene and surrounding area as the situation demands Take any other steps necessary to minimize any threat to health and safety
- Request medical assistance, if necessary
- Identify and isolate sources to minimize product loss/further harm
- Coordinate further response actions with Incident Commander and local responders
The duties of each position may be performed by team leader directly or delegated as the situation demands. We provide emergency support for the instant need of the client. Requirement of Security Personnel depends on the nature of clients need. We can provide support inside Dhaka within 2 Hours and outside Dhaka will be 5 hours.
There are several benefits to using executive security services:
Executive security services provide personal protection to executives, politicians, and other high-profile individuals, reducing the risk of physical harm, kidnapping, and other forms of violence.
Executive services can help to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of individuals, protecting them from unauthorized access to their personal information.
Enhancing peace of mind
Having a security detail can provide peace of mind for executives and their families, allowing them to focus on their work and personal lives without worrying about security threats.
Executive security services can help individuals to move around freely and safely, reducing the risk of disruptions and delays.
Maintaining Security During Travel
When executives travel, they can be at greater risk of security threats. Executive security services can provide protection during travel, ensuring that individuals are safe and secure.
Executive services can help to identify and mitigate potential security risks, reducing the likelihood of security incidents.
Executive protection are typically provided by trained professionals who have experience and expertise in security, allowing them to respond effectively to security incidents and threats.