HVAC solutions can be very energy efficient. However, the energy efficiency of a particular HVAC system will vary depending on the type of system, the age of the system, and how well it is maintained.
The most energy-efficient types of HVAC systems are heat pumps and central air conditioners with high SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) ratings. Heat pumps can be used for both heating and cooling, and they are very efficient at both. Central air conditioners with high SEER ratings are also very efficient at cooling. Moreover, the system Reduces environmental impact, increases comfort, Longer system lifespan, Lower energy bills etc
There are several things you can do to make your HVAC system more energy efficient, including:
- Have your HVAC system regularly inspected and maintained by a skilled technician.
- Make sure your HVAC system is properly sized for your home or business.
- Elevate to a more energy-efficient HVAC system if your current system is old or inefficient.
- Install a programmable thermostat to control the temperature in your home or business when you are away.
- Seal and insulate your home or business to keep the heat in during the winter and the cool air in during the summer.